|Mountain Small Business Grant Program|
|About program | Eligibility Requirements> | Apply for Mountain Small Business Grant Program | Access Program FAQs> | Back to Snow Info Website|
- How do I know if my application was successfully submitted? a. Applicants will receive a confirmation email at the address they provide on the form indicating their application was successfully submitted.
- Can I call ATC to check on the status of my application? a. ATC does not have information regarding the status of applications. Unless you’ve been contacted by the County and notified that your application lacked sufficient documentation, your application will be processed in the order in which it was received, and you will receive notification if it was approved or denied.
- How can I check the status of my application? a. Applications are processed in the order in which they are received. The County will make every attempt possible to process your application and send payment within 30-60 days of submission. Please make sure to monitor your email account in the event additional documentation is requested. Failure to provide required documentation or accurate information in the application may prolong processing times or prevent payment processing altogether.
- When can I expect my check? a. Approved application payments shall be received within 30-60 days of successful submission of the online application. However, if incorrect information or insufficient documentation is submitted, the processing time could take longer or prevent payment processing altogether.
- Can I submit a paper application? a. Paper applications are available upon request, but they will increase the normal processing time because they won’t be entered into the processing queue until the county receives the application. You may request a paper application by sending an email to ARPAadminteam@cao.sbcounty.gov.
- What can I do if I repeatedly submit my application but do not receive a confirmation email? a. If an applicant doesn’t receive a confirmation email after multiple submissions, please email ARPAadminteam@cao.sbcounty.gov to request assistance.
- Is there a physical site where I can complete the application in-person? a. The County doesn’t operate in-person locations to complete this application.
- Can I apply for multiple businesses? a. If an individual owns two or more businesses that meet the eligibility requirements, an application may be submitted for each business. However, if an eligible business has more than one physical location, only one application may be submitted.
- Is an independently owned and operated franchise for a national chain like McDonald’s eligible? a. Independently owned and operated franchises are eligible provided they meet all of the eligibility requirements.
- Are short-term rental/vacation rental property owners eligible? a. Short-term rental/vacation rental businesses are eligible if they utilize a separate brick and mortar office location that isn’t a short-term rental property.
- I drive for Uber/Lyft/DoorDash and would like to submit and application. Am I eligible? a. No. The program is designed to assist business owners who have a brick and mortar business like an office or retail store.
- Are cannabis-related businesses eligible? a. Because cannabis cultivation and retail are illegal in unincorporated San Bernardino County, cannabis-related businesses are ineligible for this program. Moreover, the use of federal funding for this program prohibits grant awards for cannabis-related activities.
- Are home-based businesses eligible? a. With the exception of licensed childcare facilities, home-based businesses are ineligible.
- Are public agencies eligible for this grant? a. Public agencies, including special districts and school districts, are ineligible.
- Are private schools eligible? a. Private schools are eligible provided they meet eligibility criteria.
- How long will the County accept applications for this program? a. The Board of Supervisors approved the use of $1 million for this program. The application period will remain open until funding is exhausted.